Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor
The Governors of our friendly, hard-working school wish to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant and Midday Supervisor to provide outstanding support to our children, working both with class groups, with smaller groups and 1:1.
Our Governors are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about improving learning opportunities for all children within a creative curriculum
- Able to form positive relationships and foster the characteristics of effective learning
- Committed to valuing and supporting the development of each child
- Flexible, caring and enthusiastic, with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Able to work purposefully and collaboratively with children, young people and families
- Well organised and able to work co-operatively with other professionals
- Trained in First Aid and Team Teach, or willing to undertake training
We will offer you:
- A happy school where children enjoy learning and achieving.
- A dedicated and friendly staff and a supportive Governing Body.
- A firm commitment to your continued professional development.
- A supportive Headteacher with a passion to ensure all children achieve their full potential.
- Full support from our experienced SENCo.
- A strong community with good links to the local church and schools.
Hours of work: Hours per week: 27.5 hours as TA and 2.5 hours as MDSA
Contract type: Permanent
Grade: Grade D/E for TA role (depending on experience); Grade B for MDSA role
Closing date (and time): 9am on Wednesday 5th October
Interview date: Friday 7th October (tbc)
Commencement date: as soon as possible
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact our School Office to arrange an appointment.
St Andrew’s CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.