Our vision is to be a great school with high expectations, where we ALL learn and achieve together by nurturing Christian love, through our core values of love, honesty and respect.
- Develop confident and successful individuals who enjoy learning, make good progress and achieve well.
- Create a secure and caring environment in which the children can develop as individuals with a sense of self-respect and self-reliance.
- Provide an inspiring and stimulating environment in which effective learning can take place.
- Develop potential for each child through delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum, which is well planned and well resourced.
- Value each child as a unique individual.
- Help each child to become happy and confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives in the school and community and to instil values upholding the Christian principles by which we live.
- Provide a centre of faith and trust.