We would like to say a huge welcome to all the children, parents and carers who will be joining St. Andrew’s Primary School in September 2021.
Here is a page full of information for you and your child to help make this transition as smooth as possible in the current climate. It is a shame that we can’t all meet in person at the moment to say “hello” but below are some resources, including some videos of the school that we cannot visit together. We hope you find these useful.
Important Dates this Term:-
- Thursday 8 July OR Monday 12 July (1pm – 2pm) – Stay and Play Sessions (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your child’s place)
Start and Finish Times for the first two weeks:-
- Wednesday 1/9/21 – Training Day (no children in school)
- Thursday 2/9/21- Monday 6/9/21 – School Drop-in appointments (25 minutes per child).
- Tuesday 7/9/21 – First day in school (8.45am – 11.45am)
- Wednesday 8/9/21 – 8.45am – 11.45am
- Thursday 9/9/21–Monday 13/9/21 – 8.45am – 12.45pm (including lunch)
- Tuesday 14/9/21 – 8.45am – 2pm
- Wednesday 15/9/21 – First full day – 8.45am – 3pm
Transition booklet for website– Here are some pictures of the staff that will be in the classroom as well as some photos of the classroom and garden.
Things I can do by myself– Here is a list of things your child should be able to do by themselves before starting reception in September.