We would like to say a huge welcome to all the children, parents and carers who will be joining St. Andrew’s Primary School in September 2020.
Here is a page full of information for you and your child to help make this transition as smooth as possible in the current climate. It is a shame that we can’t all meet in person at the moment to say “hello” but below are some resources, including the transition meeting video, that we would have presented to you in person. We hope you find these useful.
Start and Finish Times for the first two weeks:-
- Monday 7th, Tuesday 8th & Weds 9th (am only) – 8:50am to 11:45am
- Thursday 10th & Friday 11th (am plus lunch) – 8:50am to 12:45pm
- Monday 14th (morning plus lunch) – 8:50am to 12:45pm
- Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th (inc. part afternoon) – 8:50am to 2pm
- Thursday 17th & Friday 18th (Full day) – 8:50am to 2.45pm
- From Monday 21st September onwards – 8.50am to 2.45pm
Transition Information video– A video about the transition into St Andrew’s Primary School. Please allow time for the video to load and buffer before playing. THE FULL SCHOOL DAY FOR YEAR R IN SEPTEMBER 2020 WILl BE 8.50AM – 2.45PM (we need to stagger arrivals/departures due to Covid 19 regulations)
Transition booklet for your child– Here are some pictures of the staff that will be in the classroom as well as some photos of the classroom and garden.
Things I can do by myself– Here is a list of things your child should be able to do by themselves before starting reception in September.