Our current Church was built in 1858 and remains at the centre of our village life, serving its spiritual needs. It provides baptisms, confirmations, marriages and funerals. We are a joint Parish with Salisbury St Mark’s. Your church is represented on the Governing body of St Andrew’s School by our Foundation Governors:
- Andy Hall – Foundation Governor, Church Treasurer and Chairman of School Governors
- Rev Diane Roberts – Ex Officio Governor
- Liz Bunting – Foundation Governor, Lay Pastoral Assistant and Leader of ‘Communitea’
- Godfrey King – Foundation Governor and volunteer helper at the school
- Lisa Brain – Foundation Governor
- Colin Allen – Foundation Governor and parent at the school
- Ellen Ransome – Foundation Governor and parent at the school
- Kim Perree – Foundation Governor and parent at the school
You are warmly invited to join us at St Andrew’s Church at any of our services:
9am: “Breakfast @ 9” – an hour with God and breakfast.
10.30am: Sung Eucharist.
Tuesdays (term time only):-
2pm – 4pm: Communitea – tea/coffee and biscuits in church. Everyone is welcome.
For further details please contact:
|Vicar:||Currently in vacancy
St Mark’s Church Office : email@example.com / 07933 952171
|Ministers:||Revd Jill Offer (Tel: 01722 334455) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revd Diane Roberts (Tel: 01725 510894) Email: email@example.com
|Churchwardens:||Sue Gallagher (332619) ; Mary Terry (349886)|
|Communitea:||Liz Bunting (503742)|